[thelist] JS library recommendation

Barney Carroll barney.carroll at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 14:36:36 CDT 2009

Octavian,

I like jQuery for general use. The chaining is great, and the stuff just
writes itself.

Without even needing to get your head around the jQuery basics, there's a
fantastically comprehensive and customisable plugin for form validation and
ajax submission you can get here:
http://bassistance.de/jquery-plugins/jquery-plugin-validation/

Regards,
Barney Carroll