[thelist] Non-Rectangular Viewport

Joel D Canfield Joel at BizBa6.com
Wed Apr 1 15:08:43 CDT 2009

> I am coming up with all sorts of wacky ideas about requiring a
> triangular-shaped transparent section in each image or other potential
> ideas. Does anyone have an intelligent way to handle this?

how many image combinations are there? is it feasible to just make a
single image this shape for each possible pair? much would depend on the
source of these images; if you're dealing with two different departments
on different schedules, or whatever, that's hard.

or how about methods of adding borders/edges/fill to rectangular images
to simulate the non-rectangular viewport?

joel