[thelist] Non-Rectangular Viewport

Fred Jones fredthejonester at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 16:53:28 CDT 2009

> Very hard to discuss the precise nature of a bizarre interactive visual
> geometry over a mailing list, but as I understand it, this requires
> non-rectilinear layer masks, and hence Flash (unless it's possible for the
> images to be pre-cut into their eventual shape including weird angles)…

It's not interactive. When a class expires, then the next page render
would have a different image. Yes, the images can be pre-cut. But am I
correct that this "cutting" would have to be actually just a
transparent section?

The more I think about it, the more I am convinced that that would
actually work. :)