[thelist] Recommendations Needed From the Experts Re: Hosting

Lynn aruba at cybersync.com
Thu Apr 2 07:46:39 CDT 2009

I have been subscribed to this list since it's inception and have great
respect for the skills and wisdom of the "listers".
We have been with AIT as a reseller for over 12 years now. In the last 2
years major problems continue to plague us. We even had new servers
built with upgraded software including PHP/MySQL. Tech support is
To move us and everyone else to another hosting company will be a major
undertaking. So i would like to only do this once.
Please make some recommendations as to high quality hosting companies
that offer reseller service.