[thelist] Why do users outside USA and UK see the wrong website?

Chris Dempsey chris at gettheedgeonline.com
Fri Apr 24 05:57:13 CDT 2009

Barry - looks like you might have cracked it there.  Appreciate the link
to iptools.com, I was using an account on dnsstuff.com but they seem to
have removed the A record lookup from the free account I have.  Other
online lookups I tried only returned the IP.  Didn't
realise you could specify which nameserver to use with a DOS lookup in

Will contact the server host and get them to remove the stray entry as
it doesn't appear in my control panel.