[thelist] converting from phpBB to IP.Board-uploaded file names

Anthony Baratta anthony at baratta.com
Mon Apr 27 11:56:33 CDT 2009

Joel D Canfield wrote:
> one casualty in my conversion from phpBB to IP.Board is uploaded files.
> phpBB stored them as files with no extension, and names like

Isn't the file name info stored in the DB? I think you might have to
write a script that reads the info from the DB and then rewrites the
files back to their proper names.

--
Anthony Baratta

“The more government stands in the place of associations, the more will
individuals, losing the notion of combining together, require its
assistance.”
-- Alexis De Tocqueville