[thelist] Symlinking

Chrome admin at chrome.me.uk
Wed Apr 29 03:25:41 CDT 2009

> can you save yourself the headache and include the config file
> elsewhere? If you need stuff from the global config file just
> "include" it in the local one via it's symlink.
>
> I'm a filthy man, I know.
>
> Will

Thanks for the replies, guys

I've had a word with someone else that performed a similar operation with
the same framework and he reckoned the way to do it was to symlink the files
individually in the includes folder then link each child folder complete

I was just kinda hoping there was a more elegant way of doing it but not to
worry

Again thanks!

Dan