[thelist] basic Joomla question

Manfred manfred at manfredk.com
Fri May 1 11:54:59 CDT 2009

You could try this simple Module

SIMPLE IMAGE HOLDER
<http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/photos-&-images/images/4889/details>
/Have you ever wanted to just put a jpg image or a gif animation without
having to deal with the banners component each time you want to add an
image.. look no further.. this simple module offers viewing any image
(jpg, gif, png ...etc) (such as advertisements or announcements) in a
module. the admin can resize the image to any size, he can also link
this picture to any page, he can also specify how to open the new link
(new window, or same window) its an extremely useful replacement of the
rather complicated (banners) component./

--

*mkwebs*
websites, web design, hosting, e mail setups, extensions integration,