[thelist] site check please! amc3

Will willthemoor at gmail.com
Sat May 9 02:41:09 CDT 2009

it's a beaut.

The textarea to send messages is tiny tiny when the styles are removed.

It always bugs me when you can't link to an image directly.  well,
nerds can but my mom ain't gonna right click to get
http://barneycarroll.com/amc3/?context=About&gallery=Surfaces&image=24&m=0&p=0&s=0,
perhaps you could add a "link to this image" sorta thing. "It's the
third gallery and I think the 32nd image" is never fun.

The gallery as a ul with only a single li in it ever seems weird but
at this point I'm just drumming up shit. Site looks great, code reads
clean.

Will