[thelist] site check please! amc3

Barney Carroll barney.carroll at gmail.com
Mon May 11 08:36:34 CDT 2009

Thanks all for the comments - cross browser issues and readability
insights particularly useful.

The IE stuff is a bit scary. Had a bit of time on a Win machine over
the weekend and noticed a JS bug occurs within jQuery during
inter-gallery navigation which is horrifying. will have to think of a
workaround unless a solution comes about...

Regards,
Barney Carroll
Web designer & front-end developer

web: www.clickwork.net