[thelist] taking over web work from a Mac/iWeb user

Joel D Canfield Joel at BizBa6.com
Thu May 21 14:26:13 CDT 2009

we're taking over web maintenance for someone who's built and maintained
their site using only iWeb on their Mac. when asked about hosting, FTP,
any of that, she stares blankly and says 'no idea what that even means'

we'll be meeting with her in person for other reasons, so I'm looking
for the shortest route to finding the normal FTP/hosting information
we'll need to take over maintenance, using our usual tools on a Windows
PC and FTP clients.

yeah yeah yeah I'm getting a Mac; just not today ;)

--
Joel D Canfield
Joel at BizBa6.com