[thelist] taking over web work from a Mac/iWeb user

Steven Pierce steven.pierce at gmail.com
Thu May 21 15:50:20 CDT 2009

Where is it being hosted??  You can ask the company that host it for the
info, or I would guess it would have something inside the program.  Now if
she is doing all this on the DOT me site (part of Apple) that will be locked
out
in about 3 weeks.  All the pages that are currently there are fine, but no
new pages
can be added, and no changes to the current pages up.

You need to see if you can find out more.