[thelist] godaddy's business solutions

Todd Richards todd at promisingsites.com
Fri May 29 10:17:55 CDT 2009

I agree with Joel and the others.  I have had people move to GoDaddy
"because they have all of these ready-to-do-it-yourself-tools".  I tell them
to go ahead and do it yourself then! :)  Then after a few months they hire
me again to make changes because they can't figure out how to do that
either.

Seriously though, I end up spending a lot of time getting from point A to
point B because I have to stop by C, D, and E.  I'm too used to doing
exactly what I want, when I want.

Todd