[thelist] Ugh - IIS 7 Gurus?

Todd Richards todd at promisingsites.com
Fri May 29 11:15:14 CDT 2009

It's actually give me the following:

Request object error 'ASP 0104 : 80004005'
Operation not allowed
/tools/.../file that does the uploading.asp, line 319

The line 319 is the line that starts the upload:

Line 318:  set upfile = server.createobject("aspSmartUpload.SmartUpload")
Line 319:  upfile.upload

And it spits out the error almost immediately.

Like I said, it works without a problem on Windows 2003 / IIS 6.  But not on
2008 / IIS 7 with a file over a about 200KB.