[thelist] godaddy's business solutions

Jon Molesa rjmolesa at consoltec.net
Fri May 29 11:52:57 CDT 2009

> Seriously though, I end up spending a lot of time getting from point A to
> point B because I have to stop by C, D, and E.  I'm too used to doing
> exactly what I want, when I want.

Good point.

My sentiment exactly.  I have my systems set up the way I like that
enables me to work the way I like to.  It's easy, mostly automated, and
it just works.  When I have to stop by C, D, and E, I get bored, lose
interest, and get frustrated.  I've tried those other systems.  It is
why I have things the way they are.  I don't like doing the same mundane
tasks over and over.  Computers we're designed for automation and to
talk to one another.

--
Jon Molesa
rjmolesa at consoltec.net