[thelist] when 100% is too wide

Joel D Canfield Joel at BizBa6.com
Wed Jun 3 17:03:02 CDT 2009

This page currently has the nav and footer set to funky percentages,
just 'cause I couldn't stand looking at it broken.

    http://bizba6.com/ezeeye/Adams/

When they are set to 100% width, it creates a bottom scrollbar (except
in Chrome, which has decide that the scrollbars will be invisible, yet
multi-colored, swatches along the edge.)

My guess was that some margin or padding was adding itself onto the 100%
making it 100+, but I can't see what's doing that. I'm looking at it in
Chrome, Firefox, and Exploder on WinXP.

It's been one of those days and I'm a jelly-head. I'm eagerly awaiting
the childishly simple solution.

Thanks muchly.

joel

--