[thelist] web based synthesizers like WolframTones

steven streight vaspers at inbox.com
Sat Jun 13 11:30:36 CDT 2009

Just a quick question. I find it difficult identifying usable, non-malicious online synthesizers to play. I play them, and record by putting a mic up to my computer speakers. Not too bad in final result.

WolframTones is a cellular automata based music composer that is really nice. I'm not promoting it, but it's an example of what I'm looking for.

Anyone have any advice? Any experience with softsynths or virtual instrument simulations online?

Steven E. Streight