[thelist] SEO and domain names

Conyers, Dwayne dwayne.conyers at hp.com
Thu Jun 25 13:18:45 CDT 2009

April Lyall wrote:

> If your blog ends up popular and gets dozens or hundreds
> of links, the improvement you'd get from using
> http://example.com/blog over http://blog.example.com/ is
> significant.

Interesting.

Our http://blog.dwacon.com site gets tons more hits than http://www.dwacon.com but then again, it is updated more often and has more interesting content... but we are planning to overhaul the whole thing this summer and will take your observations into consideration.

--
The generation that took acid to escape reality is now taking antacid to deal with reality
http://blog.dwacon.com