[thelist] testing with a dedicated server

John Corry jcorry at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 09:14:44 CDT 2009

Bob,
I might be able to help with your specific request for a testing
space, but not at HG.

I have a client who has a dedicated server at Rackspace.

Haven't done any of teh testing you're speaking of...but as a rule the
server is fast and problem free. Rackspace has a way of managing all
of those 10 'various variables' with excellence.

His server is about 2x the price of the HG option you mentioned.

You might look at mosso.com and consider a 'cloud' server as an
affordable alternative.

John Corry
email: jcorry at gmail.com