[thelist] blogging software recommendations

Kate kate.007 at btinternet.com
Sat Jun 27 05:38:57 CDT 2009

Asif thanks,

I thought my mail had'nt got there ok.

I do have a Wordpress at Wordpress.com for safe keeping lol I can then
import/export knowing I lose not too much. Its also so if anything should
happen where I can't post I have it there as 'read only' (no new posts) as
Wordpress.com never delete blogs.
.
Actually Asif, because I can't do the self (me) installation, before trying
again to upgrade I could deposit my new host Wordpress then if all goes
wrong with the installation/upgrade I then can start again from new and
import.

One of my hosts does not seem to upgrade Fantastico that often so I can't
install the latest Wordpress there but my other does. After 2.7upgrades are
now done by automation which suits me.

What do you think Asif, would that depositing be allowed?

Kate
http://jungaling.com/selamatdatang/