[thelist] Revoked SSL

Daniel Burke dan.p.burke at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 10:43:30 CDT 2009

I seem to recall if you tell apache to listen for http on the https
port, and then put in something to send a location header the browser
will do the right thing, although it's been a while and I'm suspecting
my brain is just filling in gaps... it's feeling more and more like I
have the two the wrong way around.