[thelist] Newsletter Mailer Recommendations

Nan Harbison nan at nanharbison.com
Sat Jul 11 05:21:42 CDT 2009

Heidi,

Legally, you have to have an opt out/unsubscribe at the bottom of all
marketing emails, so if Wordpress offers that, it would be an option.

Otherwise, I just finished doing a website for a non-profit, they use
vertical response, who claim they do non profits for free, although then
they say you get to send 10 K emails a month. The link from their last
email:
 http://www.verticalresponse.com/landing/non-profits/?np/21ecb35ccd
I have no idea how expensive it is for the rest of the emails.
Nan