[thelist] name of function / cascading menu effect

David Laakso david at chelseacreekstudio.com
Mon Jul 13 16:44:53 CDT 2009

Bob Meetin wrote:
> what is the name of the function, also what is used to create a 
> cascading menu system:

dropdowns and flyouts

(as known as really p... -off users)

More information about the thelist mailing list