[thelist] IE - Done, but with errors on the page

Simon MacDonald simonmacdonald at uk2.net
Sat Aug 1 11:16:16 CDT 2009

Most likely JS errors - sometimes IE is stricter than FF - I've had scripts
that work in FF Opera Safari and Chrome but IE chucks them!
Go into Tools>Internet Options>Advanced and uncheck, Disable Script
Debugging(Internet Explorer) and Disable Script Debugging(Other), and reload
IE - I have a nagging feeling that you have to do something else too, but
try that - it should give you more diagnostics - but nothing like Firebug!

Simon

database 4296 (20090801) __________

http://www.eset.com