[thelist] CAPTCHA

Barney Carroll barney.carroll at gmail.com
Sun Aug 9 12:14:19 CDT 2009

I used to have a hidden input humanity test on my site's contact page. This
occasionally got blank emails through but never any spam. I have also used
simple maths (What's randomNumber + randomNumber?) with nothing getting
through, although this was on a very low-traffic site.

Regards,
Barney Carroll

barney.carroll at gmail.com
07594 506 381