[thelist] Good British Registrar

Bob Meetin bobm at dottedi.biz
Sun Aug 16 22:10:08 CDT 2009

 Edward McCarroll wrote:
>> In spite of their sexist  advertising and if you can navigate
>> through the offer shrapnel, godaddy works, but not British.
>>

> GoDaddy is notorious for inappropriate, overbearing dealings with
> their clients:  http://NoDaddy.com
>
> I've had two clients that were using them, and there were unnecessary
> problems in both cases.

> Ed McCarroll                                     Ed at ComSimplicity.com

Agreed hands down!  Once you get to know their system and how to avoid
their overbearing, overdealing, overzealous, over____ methods and close
your eyes, their domain management system is usable and has not been
problematic (for me).  Getting from A to point B after making a purchase
with godaddy does require a PHD from Stanford. Tucows, however, gives me
the jitters.  It's all propaganda...