[thelist] cross browser <div> float weirdness

John Corry jcorry.lists at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 22:12:14 CDT 2009

What a mess.
The site is Joomla...with a template from RocketTheme that is mostly error
free. The errors were all in my image gallery code which was script
generated from a bunch of XML files. I found a lot of double quotes in
strings that are used as alt attributes.

OK, clean up to do...I'll work on that and come back when the HTML is
good...

Thanks

John Corry

--