[thelist] interesting traffic change at our website

James O'Donnell jimmyropes at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 08:00:45 CDT 2009

You've made it to the big time.

-----Original Message-----
From: thelist-bounces at lists.evolt.org
[mailto:thelist-bounces at lists.evolt.org] On Behalf Of Joel Canfield
Sent: Saturday, 29 August, 2009 02:49
To: thelist at lists.evolt.org
Subject: [thelist] interesting traffic change at our website

up 'til three days ago, our traffic was almost exclusively US. suddenly over
the past three days, a spike in other countries; all very short (under 1
minute) visits
out of 154 unique visitors

US = 33
Turkey = 12
Vietnam = 12
Saudi Arabia = 8
Brazil = 7
Indonesia, Hong King, Taiwan, Australia, France all had a few; 47 different
countries total

we have lots of video on the site; does that attract wildly erratic
international traffic?

Joel at Bizba6.com

Workers of the Web, evolt !