[thelist] Any Moodle Experts?

Dan Romanchik dan at danromanchik.com
Tue Sep 1 08:08:11 CDT 2009

Hi, Dean--

Thanks for your message.

It sounded like a session/cookie problem to me, too, but apparently
it's not.  I did find out that there's session test script at /lib/
session-test.php. When I run that, it tells me that sessions are
running correctly.

I've search the Moodle forums, but haven't really found anything like
this problem. I've also entered items in the General Problems forum
and the Installation forums, but haven't gotten any replies there.

Dan