[thelist] file upload class problems

Nan Harbison nan at nanharbison.com
Tue Sep 1 13:04:25 CDT 2009

Ah yes, it turns out PHP by default limits file size to 8 MB, so you have to
make changes to the php.ini file to override that.

this limits file size to 8 MB

So I added this to the php.ini file:

memory_limit = 100M
post_max_size = 100M
file_uploads = On
upload_max_filesize = 100M

A new lesson for me, I had no idea about this.

Thanks for your help!
Nan