[thelist] Any Moodle Experts?

Dan Romanchik dan at danromanchik.com
Thu Sep 3 14:48:22 CDT 2009

fyi, I got the sysadmin at the web hosting company involved. He
changed "sessioncookiepath" in the database table "mdl_config" from /
tmp to /, and things started working correctly.  That doesn't make a
lot of sense to me (/tmp seems to be the proper place to put temporary
files, such as those that handle sessions), but that was the fix.

Thanks again for your help...

Dan