[thelist] pricing for web sites?

Joel Canfield joel at bizba6.com
Tue Sep 22 23:30:27 CDT 2009

> Absolutely. Fortunately I have great clients who have, without
> exception, been very reasonable.
>
> and that's worth more than any project management process (no offense
intended to project management processes, which are marvelous beyond words,
even in kilts)

I am very very selective about who I work with, and I long ago stopped
having the kinds of clients that drive most developers mad.

Now, if I could just learn the same lesson about hosting [1] I'd be singing
like a lark.

joel

[1] okay, really I have; moving slowly away from Satan's Toolbox to other
hosting