[thelist] Amazon S3 secure video tutorial

jft jft at worrigee.net
Sun Oct 4 19:20:19 CDT 2009

Joel,
Thanks very much for publishing such a carefully prepared & detailed set of instructions.
They are eminently readable & clearly annotated - well done!
I don't need it yet - but will definitely do so in the future.
Your graciousness in making this available to us all is gratefully appreciated - and its a huge saving in time as well!
Kind regards,
John
John Townsend : jft at worrigee.net