[thelist] [Bulk] Re: file type and space analysis on my web server?

Tor Cromwell tor.cromwell at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Oct 6 06:40:40 CDT 2009

I keep complete copies of all my websites on one of my PCs so I never
have this problem.

It also makes it easier to do quick edits, like where I've made one of
my famous typos :-), and track down coding problems.

You can simply download the whole site via FTP, making sure you keep
the directory structure of course.

Garry