[thelist] Online Shop with 3rd party provisioning

Simon MacDonald simonmacdonald at uk2.net
Sat Oct 17 08:48:57 CDT 2009

A client wants me to set up a (UK based) online shop for him. His intention
is to hold little or no product stock (these are items like baths and
showers) but to get then delivered direct to the client from the supplier.

I am sure I have seen some issues reading this form of online trading - I've
tried google but can't come up with anything. Anyone got any advice
regarding the legality/ethics of doing this?

I may be wrong but something about this makes me twitchy!

cheers

Simon

Simon MacDonald

database 4517 (20091017) __________