[thelist] disabling web text copy & paste

Gersten, John JGERSTEN at lchb.com
Thu Oct 22 15:22:37 CDT 2009

Don't have an answer, sorry, but I've been surprised recently to see a
few sites (LA Times, for one) sneakily setting things up so that you
*can* copy-and-paste, but whatever you select gets auto-injected with
the site/page URL (!). Clever, and a much classier approach, IMHO.

And no, I don't know how they do that, either <g>.

-John