[thelist] Blog Share Links

steven streight vaspers at inbox.com
Thu Oct 22 17:21:01 CDT 2009

Blog link exchanges and link promotion sites are pretty worthless.

I've been a hardcore blogger for several years now you can go to my blog shown below for my credentials.

Digg, Stumble Upon, and similar sites are often used to "game" the system. The traffic you get from these sites is generally unqualified curiosity surfers. Conversion to sales is miserable. You get a temporary bump in hits, but that just gives you a false sense of "popularity".

Best way to get people to link to your blog is to post comments, lots of conversation-enriching remarks, at other blogs that are relevant to your own.

Steven E. Streight
www.pluperfecter.blogspot.com

Confidentiality Notice: This electronic message and/or advertising approval, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.