[thelist] Hidden fields don't stop spam

Gersten, John JGERSTEN at lchb.com
Thu Oct 29 11:37:08 CDT 2009

Sorry if I'm a bit of a broken-record on this (er, if anyone understands
that hoary metaphor these days) but if you don't need to allow visitors
to send you URLs, testing for http:// and https:// and rejecting any
mail containing same has reduced our form spam to zero. If you do want
or need to allow visitors to send you hyperlinks, then obviously this
method is not for you.