[thelist] Hidden fields don't stop spam

Will willthemoor at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 15:36:53 CDT 2009

the honeypot field relies on the input to hidden with css, not
type="hidden". Even then, I have to return a success message for the
spammers to layoff - otherwise they'll just try until they get a
success message, relentless little shits that they are. at least that
was my experience with a couple of honeypot forms.