[thelist] Is something happening with "The List"?

Roberto Gorjão roberto at asenseofdesign.com
Thu Nov 12 03:56:12 CST 2009

Thanks, Barney:

It's good to know that I'm not the only one to experiment these
difficulties... I just realized that I literally spammed The List with
my other email about Aptana... but my first email about it was sent 48
hours ago so I really was not expecting that it still went through. I
thought that the smtp server of my ISP was blacklisted or somehow
rejected by The List and changed smtp servers several times... I'm
really sorry about that.

What might be causing this? It's really not efficient as a mailing list
this way.

Thanks,

Roberto