[thelist] User-friendly issue-capture & tracking

Joel Canfield joel at bizba6.com
Fri Dec 4 19:59:58 CST 2009

On Fri, Dec 4, 2009 at 5:44 PM, Mike Maughan <mike at maughan.co.uk> wrote:

> Hi Joel,
>
> That's a generous offer, and thanks - I would like to take a look.  I'm
> assuming I can set it up here on an XP system or on a win2003 server to
> play
> with?

Anything that'll parse ASP pages and has MSSQL available, it should, though
it does depend a bit on Microsoft's ability to interact with the OS and
network authentication.

I'll package up the SQL scripts and the whole ball o' code and put it
somewhere for download.

A week from now, when it becomes obvious I've forgotten all about you, feel
free to remind me ;)

Do you know if there any auto-translate or auto migrate tools from asp to
> php out there anywhere?  I'm not expecting perfection but, like Google (tm)
> translate, it could get me started.

No clue, but it seems doubtful.

Somebody, please, tell us I'm wrong.

joel