[thelist] Email Newsletters and Stylesheets

Kirk Roberts Design business at kirkrobertsdesign.com
Sun Dec 6 09:43:52 CST 2009

I'm no expert, but here's what I understand:

paragraphs with <br><br>. It's a different way of thinking about how
to code your layout. If you want less or more space between you might
span> ... Seems like a hack, because it is, but that's the state of
things.

to email coding which is plain old html.

I don't think validation requires use of a <p> tag. Also not sure if
validation is so important in this context.

I also forgot to mention NOT to use <font> tags. Use inline styles
instead. So it isn't totally 1997.

Kirk

--

Kirk Roberts Design