[thelist] Email Newsletters and Stylesheets

Kirk Roberts Design business at kirkrobertsdesign.com
Sun Dec 6 15:03:07 CST 2009

I haven't seen explicit statements like "don't use xhtml for emails"
but all the references I've seen *do* explicitly refer to "HTML". In
my searching I haven't seen anywhere that talks about using xhtml for
emails.
My inference is that using HTML is qualified while xhtml may or may
not be.

If xhtml is working for you, then that's great. I'm all for making
life easier!

Kirk

--

Kirk Roberts Design