No subject

Mon Dec 7 20:21:19 CST 2009

-bs
Sender: thelist-admin at lists.evolt.org

Hi,
    Are there any good security-oriented sites where I can find most
security updates/patches in one place (i.e. for Outlook, PHP, Apache,
FreeBSD, etc)? I'm beginning to take more of an active role as system
admin at work and I would like to stay updated with the least amount of
overhead. TIA.

.tony

mushkil hai zabas kalaam mera ai dil
sun sun ke ise suKhan_varaa.N-e-kaamil
aasaan kahane kii karate hai.n faramaaish
goim mushkil vagaranaa goim mushkil

Too hard to grasp is my verse, O heart!
Hearing it, the connoisseurs of art
For a simpler style do ask
Difficult, if I write, difficult, if I do not