[thelist] :: makeready ::

David Laakso david at chelseacreekstudio.com
Wed Dec 23 07:48:20 CST 2009

Barney Carroll wrote:
> Few issues from an information design perspective — which become more
> prominent what with the content-focussed graphic design:
>

> Regards,
> Barney Carroll

Thanks for your reply, Barney. I appreciate your thoughtful suggestions.
You raise some good points, and I will attend to these before the first
of the year.

With regard to the flare image quality issue, I agree but remain a bit
stuck in coping with it at the moment. I started with a high quality jpg
and there was no particular problem on a neighbor's high-speed cable
modem other than it was a bit slow. On my own dsl modem the jpg was just
so painfully slow to load that I gave up on it.

Best,
~d

--
http://chelseacreekstudio.com/