[thelist] Newbie with First Ubuntu Server

Matthew Pulis mpulis at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 17:57:18 CST 2010

you might want also to install webmin .. its very good to help you set up a
server using a gui interface .. i prefer config file editing but webmin
helped me do the transition better ;) webmin is not an aptitude package
however if im not mistaken you can download the debian and install it :)

--
Matthew Pulis
MSN : pulis_matthew[@]hotmail.com