[thelist] [facebook] application not collecting fb related data...

Tris beertastic at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 11:05:58 CST 2010

Hi there...
I've built an app that is working just great, but I just tried to add
a small wall posting function.
This was to be automated via a daily CRON job scanning users on my
database, that matched certain criteria and then posting a small link
on their wall.

But I'm having probs there..
Basically, when I run a script through
All scripts, wall posts and what not.. work just fine.
But if I call my path directly
it fails. I get FB permission errors.

All my API keys/session keys are correct....

so basically, my question is:

Can stalkbook let me access my apps data (members and permissions)
from outside of the apps.facebook.com domain, when I connect from the
URL registered in the app settings?

This is killing my brain...
Anyone else managed to do this, and got any advice?

"The only people who don't make mistakes are those who don't do anything"

Give a man a fish and he'll feed himself for a day.
Give a man a religion and he'll starve to death praying for a fish.

`We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful what we pretend to be.`
Kurt Vonnegut

`When a person can no longer laugh at himself, it is time for others
to laugh at him.`
Thomas Szasz