[thelist] mapping out an oracle database

Jeremy Weiss eccentric.one at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 09:47:12 CST 2010

Lately I've been having to write a good deal of custom reports for a
ERP-ish system we use. However, I'm consistently having problems
trying to trace a path from one table to another. What I'd like to do
(I think) is chart out the system and put together a large diagram
showing which tables are related and by what fields. But, this
database is 680+ tables large so I'd rather not do it by hand. Is
there a script/program out there that could analyze all the tables and
put something like this together for me?

Thanks

-jeremy