[thelist] Acrobat Batch Conversion

Judah McAuley judah at wiredotter.com
Sun Mar 7 14:25:18 CST 2010

ImageMagick. Free, Open Source, converts just about any image format
into any other image format, PDF included.

http://www.imagemagick.org/script/index.php

I used it to convert PDFs to TIFF but I know it works the other way around.

If you need to then do modification of the contents of the PDFs, look
at the iText library. You can create PDFs from the ground up
programmatically and also modify the contents of existing PDFs along
with fun stuff like digitally signing them, etc.

Cheers,
judah