[thelist] [thechat] Jaspersoft BI Toolset?

Chris Dorer cdorer at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 15:19:14 CST 2010

We chose Pentaho over JasperSoft for our BI tools.

The JasperSoft community felt like it was hard to get into and threw ads
everywhere you looked on their web pages and Pentaho had the opposite effect
and felt more helpful.

To me, it felt like Pentaho was easier to use and to learn.

Chris

--
The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power -- William
Shakespeare